The Nokbox Lite gives you all of the valuable contents of The Nokbox™, but you use your own folders and box to set it up.
Upcycle your old folders or use those cute ones you've been eying up on Amazon--create your box the way you want it, AND save some $ by doing so. We'll provide the instructions on how to set it all up--it's easy & fun!
(Quick tip: the Lite is also a great way to start those conversations with family--grab a Lite for each of them, sit around a table one night and assemble your boxes. You'll be amazed and relieved by the conversations that might come out of that gathering!)
The Nokbox Lite Includes:
- 15 color coded hanging folder labels
- 67 color coded file labels
- 72 double-sided instructional checksheets
- On the front of each sheet, there are instructions for you, letting you know what to put in the folder or what information to jot down
- On the back, there are instructions for your Next of Kin (The NokList), letting them know what they need to find and helping them keep track of it
- 1 zippered Document Protector bag, for items that belong in your safe or somewhere secure
- 1 zippered key pouch and 10 key tags
- Instructions on how to complete every part of your Nokbox for both you and for your NOK.
- For you, it explains how to set up the box, how to use the key system, which docs to put in the zippered pouch, and how to let your NOK know about the box.
- For your NOK, it provides a brief "getting started after someone dies" list, explains how to use the box, and helps them manage keys & secure documents.